Regular brushing and flossing may keep your teeth whiter, brighter, and healthier. However, if you have the sense of lacking some sparkle in your smile, you are not alone but one of the crowd. During the time of interview conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, people answered that they would like to enhance their smile with whiter teeth. Interested to ask about the best teeth whitening in Albuquerque? Here are the answers for commonly asked questions.
What is the Reason of Tooth Color or Stain?
- Nicotine and tar from tobacco products create very stubborn stains, turning into a yellowish and staining surface.
- If you have an injured mouth, your tooth color may get changed.
- You can find out the staining culprits from the intense color pigments of coffee, tea, and red wine. To get rid of stains, avoid such types of drinks.
- Sometimes, medications like high blood pressure pills may make your teeth discolored.
What is the Process of Teeth Whitening?
It is not a complicated process. Whitening products such as hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide break stains into smaller pieces, making your teeth less concentrated.
Teeth whitening is giving you not only a great smile but also unlimited benefits. Let’s see some of them.
- Boosting self-confidence and self-image
- Once you get your teeth whitened, you will become more aware of oral health.
- Turn your dental appearance into the next level.
- You can develop the habit of cleaning your teeth regularly after eating and drinking.
- You can improve your social life.
- You can reduce your face wrinkles.
- You may get rid of tooth damage.